After struggling for days to figure out how to set up a blog and link it through my website, all that was left was to write my first entry. I naively thought that I’d done all the heavy lifting and that the writing part would be easy. I was wrong.
I kept putting it off until the next day and when the next day came; I’d put it off once again.
Finally, I forced myself to write down all the things I could potentially blog about. Here is the list:
- How to deal with creative blocks
- Describe one of your pieces and the meaning behind it
- Outline the major themes in your work
- Discuss your technique
- Review other art shows
- Write about artists you like and why
- Things you’ve learned
- Mistakes you’ve made
- Your experience in a specific show
- The never-ending “is it art” debate
- Art world news
Hmm…what to choose?
My first/second blog entry will be: “Describe one of your pieces and the meaning behind it.”
Now all I need to do is write it.