Three weeks ago my wife and I adopted a three year old cat named Holly. She’s a wonderful addition to our home, and as you can see in the pictures below, an art enthusiast.
Happy New Year! As this is my first post of 2019, here is a list of my goals for the next twelve months. Some of them are obtainable. Others, not so much.
- Continue to work on my latest, major art project (finishing it in 2019 may not be possible).
- Continue to work on my short story/novella (same as above).
- Read more about creative writing skills, grammar and structure.
- Read more about the art world (past and present).
- Find people to read my work (and read theirs in return).
- Take more continuing education courses (I did so last year and loved it).
- Study for the CAPM exam.
- Attend more art openings.